Thursday, February 3, 2011

What books are normally read in the 11th grade?



Your Ad Here



Books
by Neil Krug

Question by beautiful lie<3: What books are normally read in the 11th grade?

Ok, so next fall I'm moving to MI from MA ;(

Right now I'm in Honors English 10 and we've read quite a few books. But I'm just wondering what books are normally read in English class in Michigan?

And also, if anyone can tell me what classes are required for 11th graders in Michigan, I'll love you forever!!!

BTW planning on moving to Dearborn MI.


Thank you!




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by cw21dlr
I doubt that the reading material varies by area much. My recollection of high school reading material is classics like "Catcher in the Rye", "To Kill a Mockingbird", "Animal Farm" and I bet those are pretty much standard anywhere.

For your information, though, Dearborn, Michigan, has a huge Arab population, surpassed only by the actual Middle East, so that might have some influence on the reading material. Not sure though.

Good look with your studies.





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment