Friday, February 25, 2011

Where can I find the best states for education?



Your Ad Here





Question by Jamie M: Where can I find the best states for education?

My husband and I are planning to move to another state but, we want to find what states would be best for our children education-wise. They would be K-12. I know there is a list of all the states as to which states are the best. Does anyone know where to find it?




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by rckergrl89
STAY AWAY FROM AZ!!!! Top universities are here but when it comes to public education, that's a whole different story. Try to google best high school education and from there you will be lead to elementary as well





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment