Friday, February 18, 2011

I bought an audiobook from iTunes. How do I burn this to a CD and play it in my car?



Your Ad Here





Question by howdytoya: I bought an audiobook from iTunes. How do I burn this to a CD and play it in my car?

arrggh! Stupid DRM! Is there a freeware program that can get around this problem? I shoud have just bought the audiobook from a Barnes an Noble.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by nar1add
you can play the audio file and record it using a recording utility. The recording is in real time. If the book is 3 hours long, it will take 3 hours to record. The recorder will also record any other sounds the PC makes. After you have recorded the book, just burn it to CD. www.download.com and search for audio recorders. There are free recorders that do a pretty good job to MP3 format. I have mp3mymp3.





Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment