Tuesday, February 8, 2011

What are some good realistic teen fiction books to read for girls?



Your Ad Here



Fiction
by Feuillu

Question by Waldo: What are some good realistic teen fiction books to read for girls?

I really like realistic TEEN fiction books. But I've read alot of them, and I want to find a new one I haven't read. I really love books with 'girly' drama and all that stuff. I try to stay away from fantasy, it's not my favorite genre. Also, I refuse to read Twlight, so please, don't recommend that.




Best answer:


Your Ad Here


Answer by Addicted_2_Writing
For you, I would suggest the Clique series by Lisi Harrison and the Pretty Little Liars series by Sara Shepard. Both contain a lot of "teen, girly drama" and the like. Hope I could help. :-)





Give your answer to this question below!

Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment