Wednesday, May 18, 2011


Some cool Westerns images:

Western Saharans during MINURSO Patrol





Westerns


Image by United Nations Photo

Local Western Saharans are pictured during a routine patrol by the United Nations Mission for the Referendum in Western Sahara (MINURSO).
Photo ID 440797. 17/06/2010. Western Sahara. UN Photo/Martine Perret. unmultimedia.org/photo/

Western Scottish Omnibuses Ltd. 121 NCS121W . Samuelsons Garage , Victoria , London

Westerns


Image by AndrewHA .

Western Scottish Omnibuses Ltd . V121 NCS121W

Volvo B10M-61 - Duple Dominant IV C46FT

It 's journeys end ! Our passengers have arrived safely in London , and are gathering at the rear of the coach to reclaim their luggage .
inside Samuelsons Garage , adjacent to London's Victoria Coach Station .

This is NOT one of my shots , purchased in a job-lot off Ebay a couple of years back now .

Western Red Cedar

Westerns


Image by ecstaticist

www.twitter.com/ecstaticist/ <-- I tweet when I post on flickr.

view larger... | original | My top 100

If you stop by my stream you know I usually post square compsitions. In this case I could not satisfy myself with a square. I have posted a square version for comparison. I would be interested in your opinion.

This is a good example of how HDR helps balance light in some situations. this is three exosures bracketed shot braced against the trunk with 28mm wide angle equiv.

Other posts like this, by keyword:

No comments:

Post a Comment