Sunday, March 13, 2011

14 indicted in pirate attack on American yacht



Your Ad Here



Day 330: Hand on the Bible

Bibles


Image by Old Shoe Woman

I'm wearing my "free ring." That's a long story.

One of my students asked to borrow my Bible today. I found it in my desk drawer. Then he asked if he could bring his Bible to school. I said, "Surely."

14 indicted in pirate attack on American yacht

share: digg facebook twitter A federal grand jury has indicted 14 suspected pirates in the February hijacking of a yacht that left four Americans dead.

Read more on Beaumont Enterprise







Medford volunteers gather to feed Philly’s homeless

Every Saturday scores of volunteers gather at the Fellowship Alliance Chapel in Medford to follow the directive in religious teachings to help those unable to help themselves. They prepare food packages and sort clothing to take to Philadelphia for the homeless on the streets, in shelters, subways and alleys.

Read more on Medford Central Record












Your Ad Here


No comments:

Post a Comment